Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Few Thoughts on our Final Project: To wrap up the term, I will be working heavily with sound design to create 'synced sound' to one of the most famous "silent era" films, "Trip to the Moon". First I plan on re-editing it, to trim excessively long clips to quicken the pace of the piece altogether. Then I will add sound effects to give atmosphere to the already dreamy scenery of the film. Finally, I will record with a few different voice actors to give audiovisual life to the otherwise silent wizard people (?). I hope to close the gap between old and new by adding contemporary references, jokes and language to create a comical juxtaposition between sound and sight.

1 comment:

  1. i think this sounds so cool! i kind of don't really know what you're talking about, but i'm excited about it.

    ReplyDelete